GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Aventuras Remotas, (“AR”) reserves the right to deny participation to any individual. Upon acceptance of your Program and confirmation by AR, applicants are deemed Participants of the program subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
· AR requires Participants to be prepared physically, technically and psychologically for all programs and AR reserves the right to dismiss a Participant from a program at any time based on any factors that AR discovers.
· Participants must supply AR true, complete and accurate information, including the information concerning training and prior mountaineering experience. Participant Medical Information, Physician’s Certificate, and in any other written or oral communications.
· AR reserves the right to dismiss any Participant or send any Participant down to lower altitude at any time if, in the sole judgment of AR, it is in the best interest of that Participant or any other person.
· AR reserves the right to change, alter or cancel the itinerary as, in AR’s sole discretion, AR finds necessary for the proper and safe conduct of the program.
· Participants acknowledge that AR program plans are necessarily subject to change based on a number of factors, including but not limited to foreign governments, weather, terrain, currency fluctuations, changes in costs, and many other factors, and that AR has complete discretion to effect any change of plans to accommodate any of these or other factors, including but not limited to increases in program fees, changes to the program schedule or itinerary, change of guides or staff, and changes to any means of conveyance, when deemed necessary or advisable, without notice and without allowance of refund and with the liability for any increased program fees, if any, to be borne by each participant.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Participants authorize and release to AR the use of their image in any photograph or video recording for any legal purpose of AR.
· Participants agree to inform AR at the time of application of any pending or actual employment, agency, or sponsorship relationships that are related to their participation in the AR program.
· Participants understand that no guarantees have been made with respect to the objectives of the program.
· AR hereby gives notice that it only serves as an agent for hotels, transportation companies, land operators, and suppliers of travel services, and that no responsibility or liability is assumed by AR in connection with any travel service, including but not limited to airlines, hotels, restaurants and motor vehicle operators, and that AR will not be responsible for any act, error, omission, nor any injury, loss, accident, delay, irregularity, or danger by a supplier of travel services to Participants in AR programs.
· Participants acknowledge that they are advised to buy personal life, medical, accident, travel, baggage, cancellation, interruption, rescue, repatriation and other insurance that may pertain to their participation in the program. Participants understand that AR provides them with no such insurance coverage.
OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES
· Participants acknowledge that all team or group supplies, and equipment are the sole property of AR.
· Participants agree that the cost of any search and rescue undertaken on their behalf will be their financial responsibility, including costs incurred by AR, other expeditions, government or other entity.
· Participants acknowledge that during the program, certain events may occur which may necessitate certain additional costs not contemplated at this time, including but not limited to the cost of evacuation during any part of the program, medical treatment, body recovery and/or repatriation, and other related matters. Participants agree that those additional costs are not the responsibility of AR and that the Participant is responsible for payment of those costs.
· AR reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason prior to departure. In that event, AR will refund application and program fees paid by Participants. In circumstances where AR has already made payments to foreign agencies for a program, some portion of program fees may not be fully refundable.
· In the event of cancellation of a program and upon refund to Participants of all program fee payments, AR shall be released from any further liability to Participants, including but not limited to liability for additional costs Participants may have incurred, pre-departure expenses, non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, visa fees, equipment purchases and medical expenses.
· Cancellation: If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before the climb, a fee of $150usd will be charged. There is no refund for cancellation within the 20-day period, for any reason.
· If you cannot make it to the expedition it is your duty to inform your Trip Leader, due to logistics and timing deposit fee cannot be refunded.
Unfortunately, due to the time-sensitive nature of expedition programs, exceptions cannot be made. OUR FEES ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and NON- transferable.
· All application and program fee payments from Participants are non- refundable and non-transferable.
· Participants agree that beginning on the first date of the program itinerary, there will be no refunds of program fees for any reason whatsoever.